Cosmetically perfect, natural looking, and perfectly fitting dentures.
- STAGE 1. Preliminary impressions with standard impression trays.
- STAGE 2. Secondary impressions with impression trays, which are custom-made for each patient for maximum accuracy and fit.
- STAGE 3. Registration of the patient’s “bite” using wax denture templates.
- STAGE 4. After setting up at the onsite laboratory, the dentures are ready to trial in the mouth with the teeth set into wax for ease of alteration.
- STAGE 5. Once the patient is happy with the trial stage, the dentures are processed into acrylic and fitted.
Arrange Your Free Denture Consultation Today